Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
haha I'm watching it!! I saw the clip of their first kiss on Chelsea Lately...and OMG is it ever horribly awkward! ...

Reactions: Enzos_Mom

·
aka Sam =)
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That clip is what made me wanna watch! lol But the random girl who is a "reclaimed virgin" after sleeping with every boyfriend she's ever had (7 of them?!) is killing me. Not that I think there's anything wrong with her sleeping with 7 guys...I just don't think you can reclaim your virginity after that. lol

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
As a mom of two teenage boys, I thought the clips were awkward... Especially of the newly married couple kissing at their wedding.... Eewww....

Reactions: Enzos_Mom

·
Registered
421 Posts
Omg I saw the promo and another of them talking about their wedding night. I got such bad secondhand embarrassment for them.

I was a virgin when I got married and was nothing like them!

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
Keep me posted!!!

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
Omg I saw the promo and another of them talking about their wedding night. I got such bad secondhand embarrassment for them.

I was a virgin when I got married and was nothing like them!
But not only are they virgins...their FIRST KISS was on their wedding day... you probably can't say that ;)

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
My fiance and I saw the commercial and were like "***!?"

Then he came over to me and started chewing on my face :lol:

I was like "Please don't kiss me like that on our wedding day"

·
Dexter's Mom aka Kristin
625 Posts
Oh wow...I saw the commercial. The kiss. :yuck: There is no way (in my mind..) someone can be THAT awkward....I don't think I could bare to watch. I'm sure it'll be one of those things you don't want to see...but you can't look away..:doh:

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
Frankly, I think I am too old to watch the show!!

Reactions: Dallas Gold

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
... Especially of the newly married couple kissing at their wedding.... Eewww....

You know, I really don't think you can call that kissing...it looked like two fish out of water trying to gasp for air. Definitely a huge ewwwww factor. :yuck: I mean, geez, didn't they ever watch tv or movies? I didn't know anyone could screw up a kiss that bad. Seriously, it's not rocket science...

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
Exactly kwhit... Therefore I will not be watching the show... Among other reasons...

·
Dexter's Mom aka Kristin
625 Posts
You know, I really don't think you can call that kissing...it looked like two fish out of water trying to gasp for air. Definitely a huge ewwwww factor. :yuck: I mean, geez, didn't they ever watch tv or movies? I didn't know anyone could screw up a kiss that bad. Seriously, it's not rocket science...
it had to have been for TV..there's no way someone their age would actually think you kiss like that...

at least i hope there is no one..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts