Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

How do you hang it?

• I don't, it just sits on the back of the toilet or whatever

Votes: 9 10.5%
  • So it comes off the front- you know, the RIGHT way ;)

Votes: 66 76.7%
  • So the loose end is hang down from the back, against the wall

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Infamous Other- I don't use TP

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
2,472 Posts
I dislike any kind of TP hanger. TP needs to be free and unencumbered, and you need to be able to take the roll in your hand and roll it off. That's the only right way in the universe. TP dispensers always jam, never work, and are usually mounted to far back by some guy who stood there facing the toilet, so that when you sit there you have to do some strange yoga contortions to reach the TP that's somewhere waaay behind your left hip.

·
Old Gold is the Best Gold
18,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dislike any kind of TP hanger. TP needs to be free and unencumbered, and you need to be able to take the roll in your hand and roll it off. That's the only right way in the universe. TP dispensers always jam, never work, and are usually mounted to far back by some guy who stood there facing the toilet, so that when you sit there you have to do some strange yoga contortions to reach the TP that's somewhere waaay behind your left hip.
You know that's so true!

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
I already answered this in the Confessions thread but I'll answer in the "official" thread too lol

I'm totally in the minority!! LOL I like it hanging down the back of the roll against the wall... I dunno why!!

·
groobie peese n da lobe
10,181 Posts
Come to Taiwan! TP comes in small packages that dont hang. Just pull them out like tishoo...oops, I mean tishue...ummm...tish..I used to be able to spell that word :confused:

·
Lost Her Mind
3,517 Posts
I already answered this in the Confessions thread but I'll answer in the "official" thread too lol

I'm totally in the minority!! LOL I like it hanging down the back of the roll against the wall... I dunno why!!
LMAO, OMG... I DO TOO!

I think it unrolls easier when it's to the back! And then when I go to rip it, the whole thing won't friggen unroll. I HATE that. "I DON'T NEED THIS MUCH TOILET PAPER!!!"

I thought this was going to be a poll on how we "adjust" it before wiping. Personally I'm a roller-around-my-hand-and-then-slide-it-off kind of gal... but Gary's a folder.

·
I ♥ Bailey and Annie!
1,785 Posts
It HAS to be hung towards the back. If I go to your house and use the restroom, I will switch it on you! I hate it haning in the front, drives me absolutley CRAZY!!!

I bunch it up too.

·
Griff's a Muffin Thief!
3,165 Posts
Haha! I think this is funny because it's one of those "Bathroom Battles" like the guys leaving the seat up. If my son replaces it, he puts it the other way and I always have to take it off and turn it around. (But I do appreciate the fact that he actually replaces it - unlike my husband. :uhoh: )

The paper towels in the kitchen are hung the same way. ;)

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Had to vote on this one... another for the " right " way, coming off the front. This is one thing I am a bit OCD with.. I have even had the nerve to change it in another's home, lol. :curtain: Maybe because I am short and have back problems.. hate to have to reachhhhhh and twist.. so much easier to just take it from the front..
I also will fold, not bunch.. bunching is too risky especially using the cheap stringy junk they put in a public restroom... :eek:

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
I hang from the back - it seems a bit more secure from dogs and cats redecorating my bathroom that way LOL

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.