Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Classic Karma
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just heard from our breeder that our appt for our very first visit with the puppies will be next Saturday, the 16th at noon!!! I thought that we would find out which puppy we would be getting at that visit, but the puppies won't be 8 weeks old until Tuesday the 19th....which is the day they will be structurally evaluated.

Soooo....we'll find out which cutie is ours on pick up day, the next Saturday, 5/23!!! This should make pick up day even more exciting!!!
We're so excited!!! Went to PetSmart today to pick up some training treats (lots of them), and more toys and gear.

Can't wait to post LOTS of pictures of all of the cuties!!!!!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
That sounds very exciting. I bet your house is just brewing with anticipation!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
The waiting is so hard but the day he/she comes home is something so special and fun.

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
I am so excited for you! :) I cant wait to see puppy pictures!!! :)

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I am so excite for you!!:D It won't be long now, and I am sure it will seem like forever till you pick him up! Be sure to take lots of pictures of all the babies when you go! Is there anything Cuter, than all those babies! I have one of Lexi's puppy owners coming tomorrow for their first visit, and one came last night. They are 3 1/2 weeks old now, so they have awhile to go, to get their new babies.:smooch:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts