Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are in Patriot's country... Love Tom Brady, Wes Welker, Gronkowski, Hernandez, oh what the heck, my family loves the whole team. Where does everyone else stand on the Super Bowl?

Reactions: Cathy's Gunner

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Go PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Sally's Mom

·
Official Trout Bum
4,216 Posts
Well let's see...since San Francisco is out of it :( I'm just looking for a good game and if it's even close to their last Super Bowl encounter, one of the best Super Bowls EVER, I'll ba a happy camper. ;)

Pete

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
:yuck: Don't even care with SF out of it. I won't even watch it now. But I want the Giants to win since Jordan is a New York girl.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
We are a house divided. My son is a diehard Pat's fan. I love the Green Bay Packers so sad they are out of it. My next fav team is the Ny Gaints. So I say "GO GAINTS!!!!"

·
Administrator
16,476 Posts
I really do not have a favorite for this game. I may lean towards the Giants only because they are in the NFC east division.
I am hoping for a good game, and on top of that I am hoping for real good commercials this year. Not sure about the half time show yet.........

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Brady! But honestly I look more forwards to all the eats we do. Fix lots of snacks and we just graze all day. Love Superbowl Sundays.

·
Registered
21,245 Posts
Well, no real emotional favorites here, but, in honor of Sally's Mom, goldensrbest and Lucky Penny, we'll go with the Pats this time around! I'm not convinced the Giants are that good a team anyway.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Divided household. DH and myself Patriots fans, naturally. Oldest son is a NY Giants fan and youngest probably won't even watch, since he's a Baltimore Raven's fan. I know it is going to get loud in the house on Superbowl Sunday!

·
Gunner and Honey's Mom
5,624 Posts
I like both QB's but Brady has always been one of my favorites. Go Patriots!

·
3 goldens
11,923 Posts
Well, Oakland is MY TEAM. Was a Cowboy fan, naturally, until Tom Landry was treated so shabbily, then switched to the Raiders simply because my youngest son little league and high school team were Raiders. Was a Cougar in college, but no pro team called cougars. Okland is staying home.
Hubby is Tampa Bay fan (he left Dallas for same reaqson I did). TB is at home. oldest son is still a Cowboy fan--they are at home, youngest son is Tennessee fan, they are at home.

I don't know who the rest are going for but New England is my #2 team, so natch I will be going for them since my Raiders are there. And I will have my "super Bowl traditional meal of Mexican food next Sunday while watching the game.

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So is the rest of her family!!!

Reactions: BriGuy
1 - 20 of 23 Posts