Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...licorice money, that is. They were licorice Euros from Germany :yummy:. Mama wrestled with the bag (why do they always make them so hard to open, like it's a national security matter? :doh:) and she pulled on the bag and suddenly the whole thing flew apart and all the licorice Euros were all over the place. :bricks1:

The Pudden was fast asleep on the couch :sleeping:, but at the sound of food hitting the floor, her reflexes kicked in and she was all over those Euros in a split second and had swallowed about 4 of them before she was even fully awake :nchuck:and before Mama could intervene .

I don't think there's anything harmful about licorice :scratchch? They're mostly sugar anyways. I know I shouldn't eat such crap :nono:. Maybe the Pudden was just trying to save her Mama from eating too much of them and getting sick? :vomit:

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Pudden SCORES!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Hate candy bags and chip bags. They should all be zip lock style by now.

Pudden was being safety pup and keeping you from eating the entire bag.

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Yuck I hate licorice the Pudden can have all mine. But chocolate I will fight you for! (not that dogs can have such things) Glad it wasn't real money Pudden was eating for a snack.

·
love my goofy goldens
2,431 Posts
I don't think there is anything harmful in licorice. Good job it wasn't real money!

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
you should ask Pudden in the first pace to open a bag for you.LOL Did she got all hyper?

·
chew chew chew
3,571 Posts
I got chocolate covered twizzlers for Christmas, didn't like them. Guess I should have mailed them to you!

Lana

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Way to go Pudden!!! You saved your Mom from that bad old licorice.

·
Magica Goldens
1,363 Posts
I got chocolate covered twizzlers for Christmas, didn't like them. Guess I should have mailed them to you!

Lana
I have a major sweet tooth - but chocolate twizzlers don't sound even remotely appealing! Wonder who thought that up!

·
Registered
958 Posts
Pudden should have held out and exchanged her euros for dollars. She could have had 5.77 licorice dollars for her 4 licorice euros.:p:

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
:yuck:Licorice - can't stand the stuff. Pudden was obviously concerned that you wouldn't like them. The only thing i know about licorice is that if my mum can't go to the loo she eats it to make her go (sorry too much info there):uhoh: - so don't stand behind Pudden for a couple of days just to be safe

·
Didge's Mommy!
1,144 Posts
The lightning fast reflexes of the Puddin strikes again!!!! Go Puddin!!! I bet she was real proud of herself too!
She was just looking out for you Mama!!!

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Puddin 4
Mama 0

·
Winchestersonfieldville
1,328 Posts
Super Puddin', the amazing wonder dog to the rescue! WTG Puddin' saving your mama from those awful evil things with your lightning reflexes!

·
Opus and Tasha
3,992 Posts
I think you may have happened upon a new indoor game to keep Puddin fit in the dead of winter.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts