Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been a rough year. But finally I think I am looking forward. We are remembering the two we lost this year with more smiles than tears. The two left seem to be settling in on their new normal. Libby's leg is healing, and the news the tumor was benign was much needed. The second ankle fracture I've had in a year is finally almost pain free. I am hoping that the new puppy we decided to get will will be ours the end of January. The sadness we have felt this year was almost too much to bear, and it took me a lot of soul searching to decide that now is the right time for a new baby. And then this week I received an e-mail from my very favorite obedience instructor that she is opening her own obedience training facility after the first of the year. She is a wonderful, kind and patient teacher and I am thrilled that I will be able to train my new puppy from the beginning with her. I am excited that next year will be so much better than this year has been.

Donna

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
I'm pretty excited about the new puppy, too :)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I am glad that things are going better for you. May 2012 be a better year for all of us.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Wishing you and your pups much happiness in the coming year. So happy to hear you will be getting a puppy :).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts