1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
17,473 Posts
Great photos, he's very handsome!.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Wow! He's beautiful! Such an adorable face. He looks like he's all boy, too. Congratulations! :smile2: How old is he and how much does he weigh? His coat is full and beautiful. Great photos...

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
He is so handsome. Same questions as Brodys Rockies.

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow! He's beautiful! Such an adorable face. He looks like he's all boy, too. Congratulations! :smile2: How old is he and how much does he weigh? His coat is full and beautiful. Great photos...
He is so handsome. Same questions as Brodys Rockies.
He'll be four soon. It was kind of raining (misting) out when I took the pics so his coat is a little wet...
Yes, he is all boy :grin2:
Not sure how much he weighs although I picked him up the other day to put him on the table (to be brushed out a little) and he weighs more than poor Ms. Chunky Monkey (Pebbles) :|

:)

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Such a sweet, young face. It's gotta bring a smile to your face just looking at him.

·
Premium Member
18,012 Posts
He is just so pretty! Can I say that about a boy?:laugh:

Are you a photographer? Your pics are all so good, really portrait quality.

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He is just so pretty! Can I say that about a boy?:laugh:

Are you a photographer? Your pics are all so good, really portrait quality.
Thanks for the compliment regarding the pictures. No, I'm not a professional photographer. I do have some higher end 'pro' gear that you wouldn't find at Best Buy or someplace, but not a pro. I've been taking pictures since I was a kid in the early 70's. My dad had a darkroom and it's just something I always liked doing. I have taken on jobs over the years and received payment, even a wedding here and there, but as soon as you start getting paid to do it, it's a job and is no longer fun.

Today with cell phones, using a real camera has become a chore :nerd:

Same with my other hobby which is furniture making. I make pieces occasionally on commission. Cabinets, tables, case work sorts of things. When I do, it becomes a chore then and isn't fun. :)

The picture is Pebbles and Sandy being most helpful in the shop. :)

Thank you.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,012 Posts
Thanks for the compliment regarding the pictures. No, I'm not a professional photographer. I do have some higher end 'pro' gear that you wouldn't find at Best Buy or someplace, but not a pro. I've been taking pictures since I was a kid in the early 70's. My dad had a darkroom and it's just something I always liked doing. I have taken on jobs over the years and received payment, even a wedding here and there, but as soon as you start getting paid to do it, it's a job and is no longer fun.

Today with cell phones, using a real camera has become a chore :nerd:

Same with my other hobby which is furniture making. I make pieces occasionally on commission. Cabinets, tables, case work sorts of things. When I do, it becomes a chore then and isn't fun. :)

The picture is Pebbles and Sandy being most helpful in the shop. :)

Thank you.
Well you have a talent with the camera. Beautiful pictures.

·
Registered
7,331 Posts
Beautiful! On an unrelated subject (and I don't mean to derail your thread) is that artificial turf??? We've been toying with the idea and even got 1 quote to have it installed.

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
On an unrelated subject (and I don't mean to derail your thread) is that artificial turf???
No problem. That's one thing that makes this forum so good; sharing of info.

It is a product from ForeverLawn
Home | ForeverLawn Northern Ohio

We chose their product called K9Grass. It was installed 7/2014 and still looks new. Best money we ever spent on our house. Seriously, no more mud and dirty dogs! It's not cheap though. It's also a lot different than the regular astro turf stuff like you might find at a big box store.

The first link below shows details. In the pictures you can see how small our little backyard is. If you want to know what that small areas cost, PM me. :eek:

I know @Cathy's Gunner; has it too. You might contact her also if you have questions.

Here are some threads about it:

https://www.goldenretrieverforum.com/golden-retrievers-main-discussion/303994-brand-new-mud-free-backyard-dogs.html

https://www.goldenretrieverforum.com/golden-retriever-pictures/425041-pebbles-her-mom.html

https://www.goldenretrieverforum.com/golden-retrievers-main-discussion/409689-grass-alternatives-potty-area.html

·
Debbie624
352 Posts
Otter, your boy is absolutely beautiful! Where is he from? He looks like a Shor'line golden. Stunning!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts