Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
We miss you Roo Roo!
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's Bentley and Tonka (Saint Bernard) out relaxing after the rain yesterday. I wanted to lie down with them, but it would have turned into a tackle Mom fest, so I settled for taking pictures from afar to remember the moment!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
awww such sweet pictures....they look like they're best buddies, for sure!

Reactions: attagirl

·
Official Trout Bum
4,216 Posts
Your dogs are beautiful!!! Those pictures are all wall hangers!

Pete

Reactions: attagirl and AlanK

·
Registered
95 Posts
Oh I love Tonka!! I have had 3 St. Bernards and would love to have more. They are wonderful dogs in very big bodies. Every time hubby says no to me getting a smaller canine companion in addition to my Goldens, I threaten to get another.

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
Those are beautiful dogs and you did great taking the photos.

·
We miss you Roo Roo!
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thank you! Yes, St. Bernards are amazing. He is so good with my kids and Bentley. So calm. He's a great big brother to Bentley. It's fun to take him in public, people aren't used to seeing such large dogs. He has perfect manners, and is CGC certified. Bentley can do almost anything and Tonka lets him. He even sat on Tonka's head and Tonka didn't move. The only correction he'll ever give Bentley is when it is time for bed. If Bentley is screwing around, Tonka lets him know "It's time to sleep". It's helpful to us because he takes corrections from Tonka more seriously right now than from us!:curtain:

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Really nice photos. I like the last one the best! What cool dogs! Thanks for sharing!

·
Stephanie
291 Posts
Just beautiful!! And all that green grass makes me sooo jealous living out here in the desert haha!!

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
I had to come back and look again. I've seen hundreds of beautiful pictures here but those three are my favorites.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts