Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some came last week and more this week.
The little goons are in heaven with treats and toys everywhere! Squeaking and bouncing balls all over the place. Too much fun. Thanks my forum friends.:wave:

Tucker is now bigger than litle Emily. Emily is doing well and gaining some weight now that she is spayed and she needed to gain a little. Jack mostly just stands back and watches as the little ones wrestle and play, but he does join in at times. He definitely gets his share of the treats though!

Attachments

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Emily is the mom and she is the one that is black and white with a little brown. She is the only one in the first picture. She and "puppy" Tucker are in the fourth picture. Tucker is waiting for Emily to make a mistake so he can steal the ball and run so someone (anyone) will chase him.

Emily weighed 15.1 pounds when spayed a couple of months ago and is just a little heavier now. Tucker weighs over 20 pounds based on how he feels when I pick him up.:)

DH and Tucker spend a lot of time on that afghan watching TV. Tucker and DH get along very, very well. For a change I am the one left out when they get together.:(:D All the other dogs prefer me though so I can make do.

Jack is my Bassett mix rescue and the little JRT type(Trouble) is the one my husband picked up in January 2010 - 8° and she was running down the road after someone dumped her.:(

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
And what did the bats get ???

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
great photos!!! We haven't seen them for a while, it's good to see the gang!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
They have gotten so big and are so cute.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts