Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

The kitty crew!

Tags
cat cats
671 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  GoldenJoyx'stwo 
They are all beautiful! We have 4 cats who we love dearly. We lost our oldest, Max, almost exactly a year ago. He was just about to turn 7 on Christmas. He passed away at home and we have no idea why. We miss him so much.

I'm so sorry to hear about Sable. She looked EXACTLY like our 8-month-old Russian Blue/Maine **** mix, Eddie! We got him back in April when he was 8 weeks old. His mother is a full Russian Blue and his father a full mackerel Maine ****. He is ALWAYS getting into trouble and is the loudest, most vocal cat I have ever owned! Just this past weekend he somehow managed to open the pantry door and tore open a huge brand new bag of cat food and was sitting in the hole that he made eating out of the bag. :doh: I'm seriously dreading his first time being around a Christmas tree this year. I have a feeling that it won't be too pretty. :uhoh:

Our other cats are Bailey (6), Scooter (4), and Abby, a black Maine **** who we adopted from the shelter right after Max died and she is 2. We have had Bailey and Scooter since they were little kittens.

This is Eddie when he was about 3-4 months old!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.