Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Boy, it's been a while since I've posted. I do pop in occasionally to see what's going on, but it's been so hectic around here lately. But, seeing as it's almost 5AM, I'm not doing anything I thought I'd show some of the pics of Jas and Ori's first Christmas together and a couple I've taken over the last few weeks.

Jasmine turned 1 on November 20th, and she still looks a little midgety. I'm not sure why that is, but I've decided to up her food. So she still is a fair bit smaller to Ori's just-turned 3 years. Hopefully she'll have a late growth spurt soon.

Jasmine's first Christmas gift. (R.I.P) I found it the next morning with the squeaker already gone and a huge hole and tear in the other side! She destroys Kongs!

She didn't want the paper, she just wanted the ball (peanut butter flavored) but the paper tore and came with it.

Was she bothered though? Nah.

Mistaking Ori's new dish for a toy box. Well, at least she was trying to be tidy for once...

After a long morning, Ori decided to watch the traffic and catch some Z's.

These are a few weeks older, but I had to include them, because they're just too hard to resist.

Despite the fact that she has hundreds of toys, and goes on two walks a day (depending on the weather)...you can see the remains of one of her last water buckets on the right. That's the third one in three months; she's onto the 5th one now. Tsk tsk.

And two of my favorites, just because I couldn't help it. One being that I found it on my old photobucket account recently, and the other from one of the other rare times she's sat still long enough from the above "photo session."

I still can't believe how much she really HAS grown! The energy has certainly stayed the same though. Lol.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. I'm not the best recreational photographer in the world and I'm still learning how to use a digital camera effectively, heh, but I definitely was proud of those.

Jasmine certainly does keep me on my toes. They're playing tag outside right now before breakfast. Ori is a little more paced though. He has his bursts of energy and playful moments (usually with Jas) but he loves nothing more to just chill out and get all lazy. He'd live on it if I'd let him!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts