Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
Lush, Mystic, Hiphop, Dreamer, Sayer, Fable, Magic, Chelsea, Chapin, Cambridge, and Velvet
16,453 Posts
That icicles picture got a happy laugh from me. It's such fun to see Comet loving every minute of his walk.

·
Inactive
11,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That icicles picture got a happy laugh from me. It's such fun to see Comet loving every minute of his walk.
He's infectiously hilarious every second of the walk. He jumps into the snow and asks you to chase him, play bowing, making funny little growls, dashing back and forth. He grabs any new piece of ice like it's the greatest toy in the world and prances so proudly around with it.

·
Boudiga
4,102 Posts
looks like a great place to play! you'll have to know where it is through PM :)

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
Now that's a happy dog thanking Mother Nature for providing such great dog toys! My angel Cody was the champion of carrying long, large sticks, otherwise known as whole trees. He and Comet would've had a ball together:)

·
Inactive
11,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Now that's a happy dog thanking Mother Nature for providing such great dog toys! My angel Cody was the champion of carrying long, large sticks, otherwise known as whole trees. He and Comet would've had a ball together:)
Absolutely. Comet loves to team up with other dogs and carry things together, so I'm sure he'd have a blast.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Great Shots! Love the Icicle and the Smile!! I'm still Giggling!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
That first picture just cracked me up. You captured the picture at the perfect time, with his foot in the air stomping like a giant. It amazes me, we spend so much on toys and the things that make them the happiest sometimes is all from mother nature. Good looking dog you have.

·
Inactive
11,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That first picture just cracked me up. You captured the picture at the perfect time, with his foot in the air stomping like a giant. It amazes me, we spend so much on toys and the things that make them the happiest sometimes is all from mother nature. Good looking dog you have.
Thanks, Carol. He cracks me up continuously the whole walk. He loves to bow, to try to start chase games, and prance around with whatever new discovery he's picked up (thankfully mostly sticks and ice).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.