Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Marcy
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't ask me where, it may make me appear befuddled :)
The drop-off
Hey mom, it's still dark, I'm in the car, I smell a rat so I think I'll just stay in the car

Is there food involved? I'll go

That evening
Mom says my ear is perfect

Get this bow offa me

About as close to the whole package as your going to get in a picture mom, cause I am just not into this

And I heard her make an appointment for December, bah humbug

I'm going to have nightmares about this day

Overall, I feel it was a successful outing!

·
and Miss Riley and Jake
686 Posts
Abby ...Abby .... Abby.... you look so beautifulllllllll!:smooch:

And Finn.....ya let 'em put a bow on you?:p: I hope you got some extra special grub for that.

They both look great! And you were worried.

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
Beautiful and shiny babies.
Its makes me fell very guilty because i just chopped Honeys ears after we came from beach.Looks horrible.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
They look stunning after their day at the doggy spa. The shine in their coats is WOW. And Abby's ears look beautiful

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Abby looks great. She is not exactly smiling for the camera though. I'm guessing she was not too enthused about the whole thing.

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Poor tired pups.....but they do look good. I love the last shot....he does look like he might have a bad dream or two.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Mud Spa...They'd Love That!!

Nice looking job, but they really don't look very happy about it do they! ANd a Bow! Yikes! Nightmares fur sure!

So...where was the cord? Hummm...

·
Marcy
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It has been raining cats and dogs so the pups got to smell sweet for about 24 hours.

They have had fun getting rid of the foo foo smell, but they are still trimmed up neatly. The wet dog smell is amazing! What an act of science!

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
Me thinks that next time you say "let's load up to go to the groomers", you'll have two disappearing doggies. Not happy, those two, but they sure do look good. And yes, do tell, where was the cord?

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
Awww, Finny just sparkles and Abby is glowing! sigh...what perfect ears on her. My two are rather crimpy these days, lol.
They look grand :smooch:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts