Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

261 - 280 of 5511 Posts

·
Opus and Tasha
3,988 Posts
That was a quick 8 submissions... will give it another 30 minutes then pick a winner.
Last chance...

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
You guys are so funny!

(That was not a caption LOL)

·
Opus and Tasha
3,988 Posts
My submission is, "Whoa, did it suddenly get really warm in here?"... Oh, wait, I can't submit because it's my photo.

So, the winner is Murphy's Mom, Kzwicker: "If you insist on snuggling like that.. just please dont fart."

Attachments

·
Murphy's Mommy
2,441 Posts
Whoo Hoo!! Thanks!!

Here is the next one.. this is one of my favorite Murphy pictures.. I love his face :D

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
"please tell me we're going to the park mommy, I really want to go to the park..."

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
:uhoh: This is not my caption yet, I just need to preface this as it is meant TOTALLY in the spirit of this thread, OK? :wave: Here goes

Hey Mom did'nt you see the thread on the GRF about dogs riding loose in the car? Do I have to tell YOU everything? :doh:

·
Murphy's Mommy
2,441 Posts
:uhoh: This is not my caption yet, I just need to preface this as it is meant TOTALLY in the spirit of this thread, OK? :wave: Here goes

Hey Mom did'nt you see the thread on the GRF about dogs riding loose in the car? Do I have to tell YOU everything? :doh:
Nice.. thanks for rubbing it in! ;) In my own defense.. this was taken very shortly after we got the dogs, and had no idea what the hell I was doing..

·
Opus and Tasha
3,988 Posts
But I don't want to go back to visit Dr. Cut Off My Nuts."

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
261 - 280 of 5511 Posts