Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

May (7 months), Razz (10 months), Nyg (2 1/2) & Riley (4). I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to get these four to take time out from playing to get this picture taken.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Aww, they all look so cute (and mischievous!)
Not them!!!!!! :) .....mischievous I mean!

Next weekend (which is the Canadian Thanksgiving), we not only have Riley staying with us but Riley's human baby brother, Owen, who just turned 1 year old. You can count on two things - Owen will have LOTS of golden kisses and Owen will dump the dog water dish at least once!:p::p:

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
great photo of some great looking goldens!!

·
Premium Member
Lush, Mystic, Hiphop, Dreamer, Sayer, Fable, Magic, Chelsea, Chapin, Cambridge, and Velvet
16,457 Posts
Wait! Who is May? I missed something!

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Great pic. Is May yours or theirs? (with Riley)
May is one of my breeders girls who we are fostering right now. So, while she's here, I'm doing formal obedience training as well as manners/household training. May will be going back to Connie when she comes into season as things would be a bit chaotic with two intact males in the house. We've had May for 3 months now & she gets along GREAT with the other goldens.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.