Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1418 Posts

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're playing this on my other board, (only it's called "the Dane Game"), and it is so much fun. Thought I'd see if you guys wanted to do it, too.

Here's the rules:

1) I'll start the game with asking for a picture of their Golden doing something, wearing something, next to something, in something, etc...we'll call whatever this is that you request be in the picture, "The Thing".

2) The first person to post a picture of their Golden with the "thing" or doing the "thing" that was mentioned above in the previous picture picks the next "Thing" that has to be in the next picture.

3) Only the 1st person to post a picture of their Golden with "The Thing" gets to pick the next "Thing". If you post a picture of your Golden with "The Thing" after the first picture has already been posted, that's ok, you just don't get to pick the next "Thing". Try not to post pictures of your Golden with "The Thing" after the 1st person has posted though, this "clogs" the game up and confuses people on what the new "Thing" is.

I'll start it off easy:

"Thing 1": A Golden with a Tennis Ball...

·
Finley and Banshee's Mom
1,414 Posts

Next thing: A golden with a duck :)

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,057 Posts
Next thing: a Golden and a kitty

Attachments

·
Official Trout Bum
4,216 Posts
Does it have to be your golden in the picture?

Pete & Woody

·
Official Trout Bum
4,216 Posts
Sorry that does seem confusing...my picture is of my golden on vacation in a raft...the next THING should be a golden in a boat.:)

Pete

·
Official Trout Bum
4,216 Posts
Bumping this up...

"A golden with some cash"

Poor Woody's broke at the moment...I checked all his pockets:no::no::no:

·
Official Trout Bum
4,216 Posts
You beat me with a golden with cash...I was just about to post this...poor Woody borrowed from the neighbors dog, a big boy who doesn't take loans lightly...:no:

A74A5780 by StillWaterGold, on Flickr

Gotcha...

Golden with a fish...

Next a golden with a child or children...

Attachments

·
Official Trout Bum
4,216 Posts
Here's a golden with a bitey face..

A74A4219 by StillWaterGold, on Flickr

How about a golden puppy under a year old...

·
Finley and Banshee's Mom
1,414 Posts
You beat me with a golden with cash...I was just about to post this...poor Woody borrowed from the neighbors dog, a big boy who doesn't take loans lightly...:no:

A74A5780 by StillWaterGold, on Flickr

Gotcha...

Golden with a fish...

Next a golden with a child or children...
Way to go Woody!

1 - 20 of 1418 Posts