Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Inactive
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was looking at some pictures recently from other members who rarely post pictures thinking how great it was to actually see a picture of their dog they talk about. So, I thought I should share some recent ones of Scout! She is 7.5 months old today. Took her to the vet around the 7 months mark and she weighs in at 45 pounds and is 20" tall.

This one is actually around 6.5 months, and she loves her squirrels.

She loves her grooming table--especially when she can watch cats through the window.

While I am not a huge fan of most dog parks, we found a really nice one with lots of space and is designed for trail hiking.

Out among the sagebrush, how wonderful it is to live in the desert, lol. Some of that sagebrush is bigger than me!

She has boundless energy when hiking....but at home she's mellow and sweet. At 7 months there is still A LOT of puppy in there, in fact, even people who have puppies get a kick out of how wild and happy she is. I will never forget the one day she was running around off leash just bouncing around like a little nut and someone said "that is one happy puppy." She definitely is.

Ok, I love how her color and the grass complement each other. I took a million pictures trying to get one right.

She finally got to experience her first snow this past Sunday morning. Actually, it was rather uneventful. She peed on it, ate some, then came inside. Later in the day she went for a swim in the river and got out only to roll around in a patch of snow that hadn't yet melted. She's definitely all retriever.

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Nope. Can't see them. I'll be checking back though so I can see pics of your pup.

·
Inactive
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Testing.....anything, anything at all? If not I need some serious help here. Can anyone see the pictures from my album on my profile???

·
Thumper fan
998 Posts
I'm not seeing pictures. I wasn't able to open the album on your profile, either. Sigh . . . I could use a good Scout fix. :D

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
She is just gorgeous. I love all the ones of her running in the brush and playing. Such joy in her face.

·
and Miss Riley and Jake
686 Posts
You have a beautiful little girl there, and I know from your posts you adore her. Nice job with her!:)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts