Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We didn't get much snow here, but it was enough to make the puppies happy.

Is there something on my nose??

Tucker's signature look:

Miss Reece:

Run!

What's That?

I think she may have only one foot on the ground:

Tucker getting up from making snow angels LOL

Get the stick

Chew the stick!

Standing in the yard:

Reece chews her log:

Tucker practicing his "Stay". He knows not to follow me to the mailbox on the main road.

Thanks for viewing! :wave:

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They sure did! Reece doesn't love the snow so much but can handle it in small doses.

Tucker however would love to be out there for hours.

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha you'd be surprised how often he walks around with something on his face not realizing it.

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
awww what great pics! looks like they both had so much fun in the snow!

Reactions: Ninde'Gold

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh yeah they have a blast chasing eachother around in the snow!

Honestly, since we moved to this farm, I don't think I've ever seen Tucker so happy. He runs EVERYWHERE like a crazy little puppy again.

I think he's just like mom and dad who don't like living in big cities haha.

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Very cute. We got a bit of snow in the city too but it melted. Has your snow melted too?

Reactions: Ninde'Gold

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What little snow we got has stayed, but it's supposed to rain on the weekend so I'm sure it will be gone soon enough!

I'll be happy when there's enough snow to build a snowman!

·
Registered
788 Posts
Great pics! Too bad the snow here is already gone, not even any on the ground .:no: You got way more than us... and I bet he loves the farm, city living sucks :p:. lol

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DH works in North Etobicoke and he was sayin' last night there was no snow there or in Brampton on the way home.

The dogs sure do love the farm! The next couple of years here are going to be great!

I'd like to have a GRF meet here someday, we got a huge field that's completely fenced in for dogs to run around in haha. Just depends if people want to drive that far out of the city.

·
Registered
788 Posts
DH works in North Etobicoke and he was sayin' last night there was no snow there or in Brampton on the way home.

The dogs sure do love the farm! The next couple of years here are going to be great!

I'd like to have a GRF meet here someday, we got a huge field that's completely fenced in for dogs to run around in haha. Just depends if people want to drive that far out of the city.
Wow isn't etobicoke pretty far from caledon? Ya there was heavy snow fall in the morning yesterday but as soon as it stopped, the snow on the ground melted.

Ya that would be great... I would definately make the drive there, I can just imagine all the green grass, Nyah would be in heaven! You should definately try to set something up for spring sometime :D

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It takes him 45 minutes to get to work, but its a simple drive pretty much straight down one road then over a couple LOL. He doesn't mind.

I can't wait to see what this place is going to look like in the spring and summer.

We're on 10 acres but the one field I'd use is I think 2 or 3.

This is one of the smaller fields at the back:

·
Registered
277 Posts
did Tucker get snow on his nose the same way Pumba does, by sticking their nose right in the snow and sniffing it? haha. we had a good dump of snow here but on Sunday we hit a high of plus 7 (very odd for Alberta this time of year) and it all melted :(

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Haha yep! He loves to stick his nose right in and *snifffffffffffff* I have a good picture of it somewhere.... let me check...

Also, the sun is out and its all melting away!! :(

Here's the picture:

·
Registered
277 Posts
bahaha! yup that's just how Pumba does it. too cute! when we get some more snow i'll have to get some pictures of how excited she gets about it too.

·
Registered
277 Posts
i'm thinking it all melted on Sunday because on Monday we finally got our winter tires put on :doh: oo but i just checked the weather and they're calling for snow tonight and tomorrow.. yay Pumba will be excited :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts