Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got an email from our breeder and Tucker's big sister, Honey, has just delivered her first puppy, and she's right on time! It's a big blonde boy and he may be our boy! She's still working on delivering the rest of the litter!

Here he is at just a few minutes old! I'll be sure to post more pictures as I get them from the breeder when the rest of the pups arrive! :bowl:

Attachments

·
Ripley & Levi's too!!
720 Posts
How precious is that..........you must be sooooooooo excited

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just got an update! So far, there are 7 boys and 2 girls and they think that there might be one more one the way. They're not sure yet, but so far there are 9 healthy pups! One of the boys is much bigger and lighter than the others, so I think that one will be ours! Now we really need to start thinking of names! He'll be coming home in 2 months!

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tucker was one of only 3 boys in his litter and there were 6 girls, so this time the boys are dominating! :bowl:

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How exciting to have a picture of your boy at a few minutes after birth! Congratulations!
We have a couple of Tucker when he was just a few minutes old too. :bowl:

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Congratulations, Tucker!!!!! Get ready to be a big brother!!!

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
2,322 Posts

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, it looks like there are 9 boys and 2 girls. Sadly, one boy was born dead, but that happens sometimes in large litters. :( She said that this is the biggest litter they have ever had. All of their past litters have only had between 8 and 10 pups. The other pups are looking very healthy and are very vocal! She said that she would send some more pictures for me as soon as everyone is all settled in! She's keeping a very close eye on everyone for the next few hours. Hopefully we'll have some more pictures by later this afternoon or this evening!

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
So EXCITING!! Glad to hear everyone is doing fine, and looking for more updates as you get them! Can't wait to see pictures of them all.:)

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
Looking forward to more pictures.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The final count is 8 boys and 2 girls since the one little boy didn't make it, but I have been told that all of the others are doing great and just started nursing. I will have more pictures tonight! They need some down time now to get settled. I think I already know which boy will be ours from the breeder's description of him. She said that's he's one chunky little boy and will probably be very blocky like his dad when he grows up. :)

Feel freel to suggest boy's names! :bowl:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts