Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

The Farmer's Dog prepared raw food plan. Anyone try or use them now?

3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  lignatow 
#1 ·
Hey all. New puppy coming up on 10 weeks. We have a promotion discount for The Farmer's Dog plan to try and wanted to know if anyone uses them now? Does the plan meet nutrition specs for Goldens? How is the pricing and is it worth it?

I've read through the website. But looking for real world experience. Thanks.

#3 ·
Hi! I haven’t used Farmer’s Dog, but I do use NomNom. The prices were fairly close, but I did like that NomNom had a little more variety. It costs about $360 a month for his subscription and it is a balanced meal. I liked that NomNom’s meals were created by a vet at the University of Florida. My Wolfgang is 9 months old now and he’s been on the subscription for 4 months. Prior to that, he was having some GI issues with kibble. He loves the fresh food and I think it does wonders for having a beautiful coat.

I would imagine that Farmer’s Dog would be the same. I just chose to get NomNom. Hope that helps even though it’s a different subscription but I enjoy having the meals delivered.

#4 ·
Hi - I have used farmer's dog for 4 months. My dog, Sienna, goes crazy over the food (I alternate beef and chicken). Pretty easy to adjust servings. Haven't noticed much of a change in behavior or health but oddly, her poop now has very little odor and noticeably smaller.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.