Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Hudson's girl
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My step son Dominic and I have had a tradition on the Sundays that he visits ever since we got Hudson. We get up really early (not hard for Dominic and Hudson) then we go to Starbucks and take Hudson on a long walk. We like to go to the local forest preserve because it is fairly empty and Hudson can run and run and roll in the mud:doh: (my DH gets mad at the mud part) and chase squirrels. It's great bonding time with Dominic as he has 2 sisters that take up my girly time and Hudson loves it. Dominic was in charge of the camera today. I think he got some good pictures. We had to give Hudson a bath when we got home. He wasn't happy. He likes being dirty I think:p:.

Attachments

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
great photos, I LOVED the last one. It's raining here (south of I-80)

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Looks like you had a great time. Tell Dominic I liked his camera work. Sounds like you will have a clean tired dog for the rest of today.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I love the first and fourth picture. Bet he sleeps most of the day after all that fun.

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Oh My!! I think the first picture is stunning. What a handsome boy Hudson is! That looks to be a great place you have to ramble about:)

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Nice shots Dominic!

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
Great pictures! and what a great tradition you have with Dominic!! I'd love to see a picture of Dominic and Hudson together - but I guess if he was manning the camera you don't have any from today! :)

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
What a great activity to share with your stepson. I'm sure Hudson approves also. Dominic did a great job with the pictures.

·
Hudson's girl
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great pictures! and what a great tradition you have with Dominic!! I'd love to see a picture of Dominic and Hudson together - but I guess if he was manning the camera you don't have any from today! :)
Ahhhh...but I have one from a previous Sunday:p:!

Attachments

·
Hudson's girl
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
great photos, I LOVED the last one. It's raining here (south of I-80)
Thank you. We heard a very loud, long thunder rumble and then it started raining:(. We had to turn around and we all got soaked. It wasn't very hard rain but we were very far from our car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts