Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to stop by to say Hello to everyone. Abbie has been having seizures and is now on phenobarbitol. They ran CBC and other test and everything came back normal. She is still her happy go lucky self and is living life to her fullest as usual. Cruiser is still her side kick and they play non stop. Houdini is holding down the couch still and Maggie is still keeping everyone in line. Hope is all with everyone.

·
Registered
12,628 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about Abby's seizures! I hope the meds help control them.

The whole pack is gorgeous, as usual!

·
A.k.a. Jennifer.
230 Posts
What a stunning bunch of doodlebugs! :) I think that is a great pic!

·
Registered
764 Posts
What a beautiful crew you have there, I love the way they are all laying on the cots together! May I ask where you got the cots?

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What a beautiful crew you have there, I love the way they are all laying on the cots together! May I ask where you got the cots?
A volunteer for our rescue made them.

·
and Miss Riley and Jake
686 Posts
The Missouri crew is looking pretty chilled out on their couch!

Sorry to hear Ab is having problems. We had the same thing with our Sheena, and I felt bad every time she went thru a seizure. I hated that she had to live with that affliction.

A good ear scratchin' for all the crew!:)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
i love the picture. There is the Missouri crew. Give them all ear scratches and belly rubs from the fla gang. I am sorry to hear about Abbie having seizures still. Hopefully the phenobarbital will help. Make sure to put her on milk thistle, it helps to flush the liver. Pheno can be hard on the liver. This website was such a godsend to me when Beau had his seizures. Dont forget the vanilla ice cream after the seizure to help bring up the sugar level.
http://www.canine-epilepsy-guardian-angels.com/CanineEpil.htm

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Its great to see the gorgeous red heads, they look great, hope Abbie's will be okay with Meds. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
what a gorgeous photo of gorgeous dogs!

·
Registered
5,436 Posts
I hope Abbie will be ok. I think that is the first pic I have seen of her where she isn't smiling. It is great to see them all snuggled up together,

1 - 18 of 18 Posts