Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When Mama turned in her bed at 4 am last night she found this creature occupying the other half of the bed:

luckily, mama had her camera on the bed stand and could snap a few before the creature awakened. As you can see, the creature has her own little mattress pad and pillow, sewn by her devoted Mama.

She's not actually spoiled, is she?

Attachments

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
sigh, I just LOVE the Pudden!

·
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She says her bed is fine but it's not as nice as sleeping with Mama.
well, okay, but Mama is only an inch away on the other side of our marriage bed. To get any closer, she'd have to pretty much park on Mama's belly...

·
love my goofy goldens
2,431 Posts
Sweet dreams, Pudden! Mama - stop interrupting her beauty sleep with that camera, will ya?

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
That girl sure knows how to make herself comfortable. It's nice that you made her and extra pad so she doesn't have to sleep on the cold hard bed. :doh:

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
Puddens mom,get a bigger bed!!!!Beauty needs a proper rest!

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
Okay, in photo #1, Pudden is the alien girl, based on her eyeball:) Pudden has the snoozing next to mama business down pat, and I am truly impressed with her matching pillow and bed. And no, she is not spoiled, she is simply living the life that any decent musk-ox-chasing, food-snatching, GPS-wearing pup is entitled to)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Pudden is so adorable! She looks so cozy, i think i'm going to have to go to bed myself...i'm jealous of how comfy she looks!

No, she's not spoiled at all...really... :) I think they deserve to be spoiled!!!

·
and Miss Riley and Jake
686 Posts
But.....

Does she push back when you encroach on her half?

Does she kick you and twitch (shake the bed) when she dreams of musk ox?

Does she spin circles looking for that perfect spot before plopping down like a sack of bricks?

Does she get hot so jumps down to cool off........ only to be back in ten minutes to circle and plop?

Does she use your feet as a headrest?

Do you find yourself clinging to the edge of the bed at 4 a.m. with the covers completely off?

Does she breathe in your ear, and do you get that occasional ..... lick across the mouth?

If not..... well .... she might.

Gotta love it.:)

Good job Pudden!

·
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
But.....

Does she spin circles looking for that perfect spot before plopping down like a sack of bricks?

Does she get hot so jumps down to cool off........ only to be back in ten minutes to circle and plop?

Do you find yourself clinging to the edge of the bed at 4 a.m. with the covers completely off?

Does she breathe in your ear, and do you get that occasional ..... lick across the mouth?

Good job Pudden!
lol. yes to most of those. She sighs in my ear a lot. And when she dreams of muskoxen, I get a back massage from dem big feets. I loff it :)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I see that look from Bama almost every night that Tim is out of town. He takes over Tim's spot and always sleeps with half an eye open. When he really gets into sleeping he whines and wiggles his paws.
Dont disturb that poor girl, it is hard work being Pudden. LOL

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Pudden is only looking out for her Mama and making sure that no other aliens try to pinch the bed

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
But.....

Good job Pudden!
I think Michael is speaking from experience:)

The Pudden dog has the good things in life figured out. My only comment could be that the very much northern cold extremes you endure needs a Pudden doggy warmer when sleeping at night. Its night all the time now isn't it?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts