Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Pippa and Watson’s mom
611 Posts
I feel your pain, lol. I have an expen surrounding my tree, and Pippa still managed to reach through the bars and drag out the skirt!

Reactions: desilu

·
Registered
7,597 Posts
Is that a hand quilted tree skirt? (thought it might be as there is quilt in the background in the photo). It is lovely.

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
Just made it more useful.

·
love my goofy goldens
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is that a hand quilted tree skirt? (thought it might be as there is quilt in the background in the photo). It is lovely.
It is quilted, but I don't think by hand. You have good eyes, spotting the quilt I use for a window covering. It has a large star on it. I like the stars on the skirt. My living room and kitchen have lots of different stars hanging on the walls. The Texas star, doncha know LOL!

·
Registered
7,597 Posts
I guess the days are pretty much gone of people quilting by hand? (maybe someone here is a quilter and can correct me). When I look at the sewing that people used to do by hand I am amazed (when I was a child my elderly aunts tried to convince me of the importance of acquiring hand sewing skills. They tried to teach me how to sew really tiny perfectly spaced stitches but gave up on me pretty quickly).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts