Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Angel Gage's Grandma
8,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I mentioned yesterday, I forgot and left the kitchen trash can in my bathroom (where I put it for safekeeping when the dogs are loose in the house) with the door open when I left for work. I immediately returned home (I was gone 5-7 minutes total), but someone had already been in the trash, which contained the carcass of a chicken I had baked Sunday evening.

Mila was on her bed, but I caught Tia with a big piece of carcass in her mouth. So I assumed she was the thief. But not true! Mila had to go out several times last night, and Julia just called to tell me that Mila continues to have diarrhea and left several huge piles all over my office, where the dogs spent the day. Tia apparently had jumped over the baby gate to escape. I gave Mila some anti-diarrheal this morning, but she obviously needs more.

I told Julia to clean up what she can, then I'll get the carpet steamer out when I get home. Nothing like going home to a nice, relaxing evening!

Mila isn't called "Pig" for nothing.:yuck::yuck:

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Thank goodness for home steam carpet cleaners. Do you have any of the TKO orange cleaner??? It's great in the steam machines... disinfects and cleans like a dream. Sure hope her belly settles down soon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts