Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few updates pictuers of the boys. Leonidas is going to be 1 on Dec. 2nd!!! My puppy is growing up! :(

Maximus has gotten very fluffy and silky!! HE loves it here!!

Sorry, if the pics are HUGE!! after the attached I realized they were probably pretty large! If it's a big problem let me know and Ill resize them! :):wavey:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Long time no see! Nice pictures, that second one is funny, and I like the last one where Maximus and your boyfriend (hubby? sorry, i don't remember!) are both looking the same way :) Nice to see pics of you guys again. Are you liking Washington? How's your cat doing in it's new home?

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Great pics! Love the 2nd one and the last 2 with you and the hubby/bf (sorry, I can't remember either!)

I can't believe how much taller Max is than Leonidas! :)

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Hawaii its not....however everyone appears to be adjusting very well.

That is wonderful country out that way. Great pictures of everyone:)

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys! The dogs are loving it here, and we are taking the kitty with us for Thanksgiving when we go to Oregon to my Grandparents. :( I am going to miss her so much, but my great aunt will take fantastic care of her, and I can't clean the litter box now ;) so somebody has to do it! I would keep her if dumb housing was ok with it, but they have such silly rules and in order for us to keep the benefit of military housing, we have to follow the dumb rules. She will be well taken care of for sure though!!

The dogs do love WA, and yes Maximus is SO much taller than Leonidas! it's ridiculous! Leo still looks like such a puppy, just giant! lol!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Those are some great pictures and it looks like the pups are really loving living in the mainland.

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
The boys look Great! Seems the Northwest climate is good for your "family"

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks all!! Here are more pictures just for the heck of it. The boys are so happy and the area is gorgeous!!!! Sorry they are huge! I cut 'em in half!! lol!:wavey:

Attachments

·
Missing Molly
1,524 Posts
Hey! I know just where those pictures were taken!
No, not really, LOL. Your Goldens are gorgeous!!! Oh wait, I do recognize the second batch, Deception Pass?

·
Missing Molly
1,524 Posts
Thanks guys! The dogs are loving it here, and we are taking the kitty with us for Thanksgiving when we go to Oregon to my Grandparents. :( I am going to miss her so much, but my great aunt will take fantastic care of her, and I can't clean the litter box now ;) so somebody has to do it! I would keep her if dumb housing was ok with it, but they have such silly rules and in order for us to keep the benefit of military housing, we have to follow the dumb rules. She will be well taken care of for sure though!!

The dogs do love WA, and yes Maximus is SO much taller than Leonidas! it's ridiculous! Leo still looks like such a puppy, just giant! lol!
Going to Oregon? where? You'll be driving right by us. Don't forget to wave, LOL.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My Grandparents live in Cheshire so we drive right through Portland and up to Eugene/Junction City. :) We actually stopped and met up with Sienna, Jazz and Jules at a fantastic dog park on the way home. Maybe if everyone's schedule is open we could meet up! :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts