Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Okay here is the Friday update of the "Bowl" litter. They are changing every day and are so much fun to just watch and listen too. Here are some individual pics, a pic with the 5 boys, pic with 4 girls, Nali da Mama and Dallas and Lexus the Nannies. Talon would like to help but he right now is like a bull in a china closet. Hope you like the pics!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Oh just so cute!!! How do you get anything done!? I would be glued to the room those guys are in!! My goodness! :)

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
Oh, so cute!!! Love the football background.

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
That background fabric is too cute! Though I don't think it would be nearly as cute if there weren't so many beautiful puppies on it! Love them, you done good Nali!

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
And just think of the fun time ahead, when they will really start walking and playing and...sigh...

·
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They really are already three weeks. In the last two days they have moved out of the webble wabble stage and are walking really good. This morning they had their first real food and that was really fun to watch. Purple's plan was to lay in the bowl and eat her way around then she didn't have to share as much. LOL. This weekend the extended play area goes in for them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts