Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here they are at 1wk. Everyone is doing good. Green guy seems to be the smallest so far, but not by much. Blue boy, pind and purple girl are the heavy weights. Dallas and Lexus hang out. Denali doesn't mind because they are calm, now Talon and Beanie....well we won't even go there and neither do they!;) Hope you enjoy!

Attachments

·
Winchestersonfieldville
1,328 Posts
Oh the cuteness is almost toooooo much! That is one proud-lookin mama. Thank you for sharing these pictures.

You have a really stunning pack!

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
they are just adorable! I love the one of Nali looking at the camera and all the puppies suckling!

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
Oh my gosh look at all those little blonde butts! :) How cute!! Thanks for sharing them with us

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
What ADORABLE babies! :smooch: Denali looks just Wonderful, and so happy and proud with them! I too LOVE the one of her with the babies nursing....just so CUTE!!:)

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
BEAUTIFUL!!! Big congrats. Can't wait to watch them grow.

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
Wonderful pics but especially of Denali looking right at the camera. Are you all freezing down there???

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
Has it been a week already?!? They are very beautiful and so uniform. You're right that purple girl is a chunk!

·
Park, Cam and Ty Rule!
1,038 Posts
Ahhhh..... I'm in love. With all of them!!

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Great Bowl Littler Pic's! I too love the pic with Denali n all the Babes! :)

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
So sweet!!! :) Purple girl is a porker! They are all so cute and I love their little blonde bums with tiny little tails.

My fav pic is the one with mommy looking at the camera, she looks very happy and proud - what a good mama!

Thanks for sharing - keep 'em coming!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts