Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
That is a classic maneuver! Do you think Robbie could crane his neck any further? That would be hard to resist.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Oh thats sooo cute. I knew Robbie was a ham. I'll let him further Scarlett's beggin. maybe he can teach her not to make the weird noise when she wants out or begs for that matter.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
That looks like Beau. He does that for food or when he wants petted. Bama just sits by me drooling and staring. Robbie sure does have the moves down.

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
You can tell from the photo that not only is that chin resting on that knee, but there's pressure involved! It helps when begging to exert a little pressure, just so the Beggee knows you're still there:)

·
Registered
8,988 Posts
You can tell from the photo that not only is that chin resting on that knee, but there's pressure involved! It helps when begging to exert a little pressure, just so the Beggee knows you're still there:)
Yep that and a nudge once in a while!

Just gotta love em:)

·
Premium Member
18,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You guys are so funny...and absolutely right!

·
Missing Selka So Much
17,303 Posts
Selka is so obvious. Especially when we eat fries or pizza. His two favorites. Sometimes drool is involved!
Gunner is such a good boy. He lays across the room and waits till I ask him if he wants a fry or pizza crust.
I don't know how I raised two very different kids! LOL!

·
Owned by Emma
727 Posts
Allow me to present the Head of Begging Arts Department from Begging School!

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
Sam is an old pro at "subtle begging".

"Oh I don't even NOTICE your delicious cheesesteak sandwich..."

"but I GUESS if you want me to help you finish it, I totally wouldn't mind!"

1 - 20 of 22 Posts