Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:bigangel::bigangel::bigangel: While I was walking Jordan this morning, Darcy came out with her Mom. She said she had told her Mom the story of the angels and they went out to get me another set. Since the new set was still technically from Grandma, they gave me back the one I found and the new one to the Grand Daughter. It was a wonderful surprise. Some other wonderful angel made a payment on the "Claire's Friends" account at my vets. I am thinking the owner of the dog I found or one of the forum angels here. Who ever it was, THANK YOU so much! It paid off my fall rescue, "Summers" bill .:smooch:
Here's the link to the OP http://www.goldenretrieverforum.com/golden-retrievers-main-discussion/107549-very-very-strange.html
in case someone is wondering what on earth I am talking about....:p:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
You deserve to have your own angels and I'm so pleased to read that someone made a payment for the vet bill! It is so wonderful to hear that all of your good deeds are being returned. Brings a smile to my face as well!

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Again your girls are watching over you. Such amazing people out there.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Oh bless you Susan Marie.

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hung my box of angels on Jordan's tree.:p:

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
That was so thoughtful of them. Good things come to good people..you have been truly blessed this Christmas!

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
I love these little christmas miracles that really aren't little at all.:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts