Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 280 Posts

·
I'm Kinda A Big Deal :)
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive noticed "The Duck" in a lot of member pics! If you have a pic of your dog with "The Duck" please add to this thread! By the way, is anyones still in tact? Diesel had went through 3 of them in 1 year! Anyone know how to make em last? They are sooo darn cute, and they are his Fave but as soon as I give em to him ...BOOM... there goes a wing, and then a leg, and eventually (always) he gets the squeaker! But I have to keep buying them, because there are his FAVE! Advice and cute pics please!

Attachments

·
Jester & Piper's Mom
3,325 Posts
Here's my angel boy Kody with his duck...err...I think this one was actually a goose. Jester has the duck but I don't think I have a picture of him with it. It was one of the toys sent home with him when he was a pup and must be buried somewhere in his toybox!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
No, he had a real burial not long after that...as did several more. I get one pretty much every time I go out of town (4-5 times a year) Duck is everyones favorite...they love the sound... but always remove the squeaker....silly dogs:)

·
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hes just so cute with it! I keep upsizing the duck but he mutilated the biggest one OVERNIGHT! Makes me mad LOL as it was like $18.00!

·
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ellie has no duck. Off to petsmart I go tonight. Or tomorrow.
HAHA they are popular... I always think Im unique , but then I come to the forum and learn we are just a small part of a huge gang... Oh well Im a follower anyway... Jas, I got mine from petsmart too, they come in a whole bunch of sizes. Have fun (while it last) lol

·
Registered
96 Posts
Guess I better jump on the band wagon too... Got to go to pet smart tonight anyway... I was going to get my girls one, but my daughter liked the pink flamingo with the long legs more... poor thing, it's kind of sad seeing Lacy with a foot in her mouth and Dixie with the other them pulling like crazy and the bird part just kind of dangling in the middle...Yea I think they need a duck too.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
LOL , Now it's settled, ducks for Christmas! Peanut had a snoopy dog that lasted us 6 months atleast.He carried this thing everywhere and would destroy most other toys but he was gentle with snoopy.Then Buddy came home and snoopy has passed away.

·
2,307 Posts
We need a duck too, one toy we don't have. So is Petsmart the place that has "the duck"? Is it a generic duck or is there a brand?

·
Registered
165 Posts
I can't find any pictures with my guys and their ducks. They have gone through so many of those things, it's not funny! Only thing with my dogs, is that the duck will only last a matter of hours and then it's only duck skin left. Wrigley somehow sneaks it into the back yard and then I notice it there in a week or so. They are so darned naughty sometimes, but so so cute!

1 - 20 of 280 Posts