Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ian is my brother back in So Cal... We always make fun of Milo, the dog in the pic... Mia is our other pom that is fantastic and Charlie is our sister's cat... This is a spur of the moment text convo I had with my bro that was inspired by the pic below :D

Ian: "Now THAT'S a monster. Lol."

Me: "Milo monster!"

Ian: "A wild Milo in his natural habitat! We musn't get in too close, for he might swallow you whole!"

Me: "His gaze will suck your soul out!"

Ian: "Anything that touches his hair will never be seen again. It acts like a natural black hole."

Me: "The puppy was on him the other day! :-o! Where's the baby??"

Ian: "It was absorbed into Milo. Only making his powers stronger.. I don't know if there is any way he can be destroyed."

Me: "What are we gonna do??? There is only one savior: MIA! She is the light!"

Ian: "Yes... Maybe... She is still too weak to face him now though. She needs to seek training from a true master: Charlie. She knows the way of Dog Fu. She may be a cat, but she has studied it her whole life. Only she can prepare Mia for the task at hand."

Me: "But will she accept her as her student??"

Ian: "Mia must learn to live with the fact that cats are animals too. And if she does, which I am certain she will since the world depends on her, then Charlie will accept Mia as her Grasshopper..."

Attachments

Reactions: C's Mom

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update: Charlie has accepted Mia as her Dog Fu student as putting her through a series of challenging tests!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
You and your bro sound like fun people! Go Mia!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We're gonna start a comic book LOL thanks :) My bro is one of the funniest ppl I know :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts