·
Registered
4,517 Posts
That sounds hopeful!

Reactions: jennretz

·
Registered
880 Posts
Glad to hear he is out lf surgery. That sounds very hopeful and hope the week goes quick for you to get results!

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
It's great that he's come out of surgery. I hope the week passes quickly and ends with good results.

·
Registered
7,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,164
Today is Rocky’s 12th Birthday and 2nd Anniversary of joining our family. I can’t even remember what it was like without him here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17,879 Posts
Happy Birthday Gorgeous Rocky xxx

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
I can't believe it's been 2 years since Rocky came home. Happy birthday sweet boy.

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Happy Birthday handsome Rocky! Have a great day!

·
Registered
7,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,169
Charlie came home yesterday. Rough night with storms and him not feeling well. Have given him some chicken stock via syringe and two bites of ice-cream. Hoping he turns a corner with eating here soon.

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Charlie came home yesterday. Rough night with storms and him not feeling well. Have given him some chicken stock via syringe and two bites of ice-cream. Hoping he turns a corner with eating here soon.

I hope he starts eating and feeling better soon. Hoping for benign results on his biopsy. Come on Charlie! You can do it! Eat some more!......

·
Registered
7,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,172
Charlie finally ate:). The vet prescribed Entyce and within 30 minutes he ate. And he slept last night which is what he needed.

·
Registered
17,879 Posts
Great to hear, he looks happy!.

·
Registered
7,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,174
He’s doing better today. More thunderstorms didn’t help but I was able to medicate him better because he has some food in him

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
He definitely has that lively spark in his eye and the big smile is back. I know how happy that makes you.

·
Registered
7,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,178
UPDATE: Charlie does not have lymphoma or hemangiosarcoma. However, he does have changes in the liver as well. We will do lab work in two weeks to test for Multiple Myeloma. The other suspected cancer (and I'm not sure of the spelling) is extra magillary cell tumor. I can't find it on Dr Google to see if I got it written down correctly. The vet said that if Charlie was going to have cancer, these are the better options. He's feeling much better and eating much better. I had really hoped for no cancer, but it sounds like he still has treatment options.

·
Registered
880 Posts
UPDATE: Charlie does not have lymphoma or hemangiosarcoma. However, he does have changes in the liver as well. We will do lab work in two weeks to test for Multiple Myeloma. The other suspected cancer (and I'm not sure of the spelling) is extra magillary cell tumor. I can't find it on Dr Google to see if I got it written down correctly. The vet said that if Charlie was going to have cancer, these are the better options. He's feeling much better and eating much better. I had really hoped for no cancer, but it sounds like he still has treatment options.

Great to hear its not those two! Hopefully they can find what it is soon for him and you!

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
It is hard to know what to say about this news. It is so good that it's neither of the 2 most dreaded cancers. I still hope it just comes back not being any cancer and I wish you didn't have to continue waiting for answers. Stay strong and keep showering sweet Charlie with your love and our good wishes.

3161 - 3180 of 3201 Posts