Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

3101 - 3113 of 3113 Posts

·
Super Moderator Leader
48,202 Posts
It does, a lot of the towns in my area canceled their regular Fireworks, so people took it upon themselves to do fireworks instead.....

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
They all look so happy. And those eyes! Who could resist all of those beautiful eyes!

Reactions: jennretz

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
They all have such sweet expressions.

Reactions: jennretz

·
Rudy's Lucky Dad
8,151 Posts
I missed your adoption while I was away from here.

CONGRATULATIONS! Based on the first pictures, it's clear he felt right at home from the first minute. :D

·
Registered
7,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,110
I missed your adoption while I was away from here.

CONGRATULATIONS! Based on the first pictures, it's clear he felt right at home from the first minute. :D
Raymond is my foster :) he was hit by a car in January in Puerto Rico. His back was broken and he had surgery. His back legs are partially paralyzed, but I can tell you this boy doesn’t know he has limitations! :)

He’s improving daily and getting stronger. I just love him

You may be thinking of Rocky:) We did adopt him in October 2018. He’ll be 12 in October and has fit right in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,112
Raymond is such a special boy, love him.

Something tells me he may be staying with you.....
I don’t have an application in with the rescue and they’ve gotten stricter about allowing the fosters to adopt without an application in. There’s over 100 people on the waitlist.
Although Steve would love to adopt him:)

·
Super Moderator Leader
48,202 Posts
I don’t have an application in with the rescue and they’ve gotten stricter about allowing the fosters to adopt without an application in. There’s over 100 people on the waitlist.
Although Steve would love to adopt him:)

Wow, he certainly is a special boy and whoever his family is will be very lucky to have him.

3101 - 3113 of 3113 Posts