Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Layla is BACK!!!!! After her spay surgery and false pregnancy, she is back to her crazy self. She has been zooming for over a half hour and driving us nuts, bouncing off of walls, furniture and us...So now refresh my memory, how long do they get zoomies for? She will be a year old next week....

She ate her whole dinner tonight... at a leisurely pace, but ate it all , that's the first time in two and a half weeks. It was a great relief... we had an incident of bright green tubular puke yesterday - it was a stuffie leg LOL. I was beginning to worry about blockage when she still wouldn't eat last night.

Julie

·
Registered
4,904 Posts
Glad to hear Layla is feeling better.

Teddi is 3 and we still have daily zoomie attacks! I personally love them. RUN TEDDI RUN!!!! She is so cute.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Noah is 17 months...zoom city but not as fast as Scout. Once he gets going he ignores everything and enters the "zoom bliss state." No talking to him until it's zoomed out.

Scout 7 months - zoomer fantastic...he has skill with his zoom.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
My Daisy is around 8 and still will get the zoomies every now and then. Glad that Layla is back to her fun self.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks all,

Well it looks as if zoomies are a 9 pm and 9 am sort of thing now... oh fun! She ate breakfast too, and of all horrors it was just plain old kibble. Now maybe my midget will grow LOL.

I wouldn't really mind the zoomies so much, we have gone through them with all of the other dogs, but Dream is getting quite upset with her...Layla tends to use Dream as a launching pad when she is on the couch (Dream is always on the couch).

Julie

·
Went Rogue...
599 Posts
Emma (almost two years) and Piper (almost one year) have SYNCRONIZED Zoomies of the Linear Kind! From one end of the house to the other - with full power slides in the dining room punctuated with outdoor sized barks!

At the other end of the house they choose the master bedroom 'cuz they can wrestle on the bed after they jump on it at full speed and move the mattress...

Zoomies are GOOOOOD!

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Jules will be 3 in January, and like others, he has his fair share of zoomies. All 82.4 pounds of him boings off everything.

As far as Jazz goes, hers too much for a princess for that nonsense!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts