Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
17,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Karen, I'm so very sorry for the loss of your lovely Tucker, I have added his name to the list. Run free sweet boy x

·
Registered
17,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Coopchar, I have added sweet Cooper to the Rainbow Bridge List, so very sorry for your loss. Rest in peace lovely boy x

·
Registered
17,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
astropdoggy, I had added your sweet boy to the list. I'm so very sorry for your loss, rest in peace precious Astro x

·
Registered
17,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
NatNat, I have added your sweet boy to the list. Rest in peace precious Griffin x

·
Registered
17,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Lilliam, I have added your precious Max to the list. Run free at The Rainbow Bridge sweet boy x

·
Registered
17,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Thank you. He took my very heart with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I feel the same about my boy who passed away five years ago, also on September 24th. I'm sending you a hug across the miles x

·
Registered
17,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Skyesgirl, I have added precious Skye to the list. Run free at the Rainbow Bridge beautiful girl x

·
Registered
17,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
goldensmum, I have added dear Quinn to the list. Run free with all your friends and family that have gone before you precious boy x

·
Registered
6,270 Posts
goldensmum, I have added dear Quinn to the list. Run free with all your friends and family that have gone before you precious boy x
Thank you for adding our boy, although I wish he had never had to join this part of the forum

Reactions: swishywagga

·
Registered
17,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
fishergal, I have added sweet Molly to the list. Run free at The Rainbow Bridge precious girl x

·
Registered
17,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Run free at The Rainbow Bridge dear Tito, you were so very special, you'll be a star in heaven just like you were on earth. Barb, I'm so very sorry for your loss, hugs flying across x

21 - 33 of 33 Posts