·
Registered
17,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
17,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sunrise, I have added your precious girl to the list.
Run free at The Rainbow Bridge beautiful Towhee, you will be missed by many x

·
Registered
17,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Suri lyer, I have added sweet Bentley to the list. Run free precious boy x

·
Registered
17,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dukesmom2010, I have added sweet Duke to the list, rest in peace precious boy x

·
Registered
17,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Watson'sMom, I have added your precious boy to the list. Rest in peace sweet boy, you are loved and missed by so many x

·
Registered
3 Posts
I lost my sweet Dutchess 2 weeks from Today May 28th. She was battling a very large liver mass. I had her for all of her life- 11 years- not remotely long enough. My heart has a giant hole in it. My home is empty without her. She was my daily source of laughter, joy, love and companionship.

·
Registered
17,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I lost my sweet Dutchess 2 weeks from Today May 28th. She was battling a very large liver mass. I had her for all of her life- 11 years- not remotely long enough. My heart has a giant hole in it. My home is empty without her. She was my daily source of laughter, joy, love and companionship. View attachment 873936
I'm so very sorry for the loss of your precious Duchess, I have added her to the list. Rest in peace sweet girl x

·
Registered
17,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
babettesfeast, I'm so very sorry for your loss. Run free at The Rainbow Bridge beautiful Stella x

·
Registered
17,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
JDandBigAm, I have added your precious Jonah to the list. Run free sweet boy x

·
Registered
17,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cjames, I have added your dear Colby to the list. Run free at the bridge sweet girl x

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,
I was wondering if someone could help me add Jaxson to the 2020 Rainbow Bridge. May 21, 2016 - July 20, 2020

Jax was my first adult dog and he had just turned 4 on May 21st. Eight weeks ago he stated having difficulty walking down the stairs and jumping out of the car. What we thought was a pulled muscle or slipped disc, turned out to be one of the bones in his spine located at the end of the rib-cage was being destroyed or eaten away by a tumor or cancer. We were scheduled to begin chemotherapy this morning, but Friday - Monday he declined rapidly and lost all mobility in his back legs and his quality of life was not what he deserved. He made is way towards the rainbow bridge on Monday @ 4pm, two weeks after receiving the diagnosis. He was outside surrounded by people and things he loved most in life when he took his final breathe. I am broken - if you could help me add his name, I would be so grateful.
Thank you

·
Registered
17,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hello,
I was wondering if someone could help me add Jaxson to the 2020 Rainbow Bridge. May 21, 2016 - July 20, 2020

Jax was my first adult dog and he had just turned 4 on May 21st. Eight weeks ago he stated having difficulty walking down the stairs and jumping out of the car. What we thought was a pulled muscle or slipped disc, turned out to be one of the bones in his spine located at the end of the rib-cage was being destroyed or eaten away by a tumor or cancer. We were scheduled to begin chemotherapy this morning, but Friday - Monday he declined rapidly and lost all mobility in his back legs and his quality of life was not what he deserved. He made is way towards the rainbow bridge on Monday @ 4pm, two weeks after receiving the diagnosis. He was outside surrounded by people and things he loved most in life when he took his final breathe. I am broken - if you could help me add his name, I would be so grateful.
Thank you
I'm so sorry for the loss of your lovely Jaxson, I had added him to the Rainbow Bridge List x

·
Registered
17,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you so much, swishywagga. Greatly appreciated.
You are very welcome, it's just a nice place for all our precious pups to be remembered.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts