Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is feeling much better today. He went for his first run in two weeks and was so happy! He even ate all his dinner and is now sleeping soundly. He still has another few days of antibiotics to take but I thought I would share some Diesel pics from today as a thankyou from eveyone who prayed for him.

Stalking Willow.

My boy and me.

Happy Diesel!! I love his expression.

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
Yeah Diesel!! I am sure Wilow is THRILLED to be stalked by you again!! :wavey:

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
that's brilliant news Lisa, that Diesel had us all worried. He's looking good and I bet Willow is happy now as well

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Diesel looks like he's definitely feeling better. That was surely a really nasty bug he had there Lisa, I'm sure you're glad he's back on his feet:).

What a handsome boy!!!!

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
Lisa, having your handsome boy feel so much better is a wonderful Christmas gift!!! He looks quite happy and alert in those photos.

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
SO glad to hear that Diessel is doing better. He's gorgeous and I like to see his happy, feeling better face.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Love that long tongue hanging out. You can just see the happiness in his face to be out running and stalking his girl again. Diesel is just a gorgeous boy.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Way to go Diesel, pleased you are feeling better, now no more worrying us all like that, hugs from Honey Jade and me.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
So Glad

I am so very happy your Diesel is doing well!!

he is JUST GORGEOUS!!! WOW!!!

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
What a relief!!! Now you can enjoy the holidays!

·
Coley - my cuddle bug
2,336 Posts
What a handsome boy and he looks so very happy! Diesel - do not worry your momma and all of us again, do you hear? What a scare!!! You'd hardly know it now..........Well done.

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
I'm so glad your handsome Diesel is doing better.
What a scare!

I hope he has a wonderful holiday (and you too!).

·
MEG
1,568 Posts
So pleased he is better. He looks very happy to be out and about again- tormenting his sister. He's looking good.

·
Boudiga
4,102 Posts
wow - look at that look he's giving you. that boy loves you something fierce! :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts