Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say a big old THANK YOU to everyone that offered information, help and/or support in our search for a new pup! We are just so excited that everything has worked out (knock on wood). We can't wait to head north in a few weeks to meet Mary from Goldiva, all her beautiful dogs, and our new guy in person. Our search would have been a much more difficult one if it were not for the wealth of information and recommendations here on the board!

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
WOOHOO I am so excited for you. :D I cant wait to see your new little guy. Do you have a named picked out yet? Make sure you take pictures I want to see him ASAP.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WOOHOO I am so excited for you. :D I cant wait to see your new little guy. Do you have a named picked out yet? Make sure you take pictures I want to see him ASAP.
No name yet. We have a long line of UT Vol alum (hubby played football there for a bit) in the family and our dogs have been named after the Mannings lol....we had Peyton and then Cooper...haven't used Eli yet LOL. But hubby has thrown Dooley out there after the current Coach Dooley. We're also from Boston and huge Bruins fans (not just Stanley Cup bandwagon fans lol) so we're toying with some Bruins related names as well.....Seggy (Tyler Seguin) being one. Thankfully, we have plenty of time to decide on a name!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts