Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last couple of days have been up and down for my Jenni. Roller coaster ride, but I am just enjoying the time I have with my little girl. I got up early this morning and was just cruising through the forums and reading what people are talking about.

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who posts and shares their knowledge and inspiration. I am fortunate to have found this site because it has not only provided a wealth of information, it also helped me get through the pain of losing my other buddy.

Thank you to everyone,

Pat

Reactions: Dallas Gold

·
Registered
13,062 Posts
This is truly a wonderful place, filled with knowledge and people who truly care. And people are always ready and happy to listen.

Enjoy your day with your Jenni.

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Hope you and Jenni have a super day together! We'll want to hear all about it..... any chance of some pics of your girl?

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Well, you are part of our "family" and that's what good family does. I am glad that we can be here for you with love and support. It helps those of us to "Pay it Forward", for the times this place has been a life saver for us. Lots of Golden thoughts and prayers that you still have many good days ahead. Take care

1 - 5 of 5 Posts