Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Titan1
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay.. in the mail yesterday was a package that I could not remember ordering....in the package was a magnet.... My very own custom Jodie magnet..Thank you Jodie ... that was a very cool thing to do!

Attachments

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
Awww, that was sweet.

Reactions: Titan1

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
It always startles me to see my name in the threads up top ROFL. I'm still waiting for the day I can report "We Had a Michelle Weekend" (no I haven't forgotten your "Jodie Weekend" thread :p:)

I was so excited for Michelle and Titey Pants and so disappointed that they didn't do something to recognize either the top 10 or those who passed all exercises in all rings, so that magnet was created and ordered before they even got home!

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
Now that is COOL and very SWEET!! :dblthumb2

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
P.S. didn't you see it wasn't from me, it was from the Titan Fan Club!

·
Loving Flyball
1,626 Posts
I was so excited for Michelle and Titey Pants and so disappointed that they didn't do something to recognize either the top 10 or those who passed all exercises in all rings, so that magnet was created and ordered before they even got home!
That would be cool if they did something to recognize the teams that ran clean all weekend! It is not an easy thing to do, and the teams that accomplish that should be proud!! Maybe we should start talking to the AKC about it.

That is a cool magnet!

·
Titan1
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
P.S. didn't you see it wasn't from me, it was from the Titan Fan Club!
I was so excited .I did not look at the paperwork..ROFL!

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
I was so excited .I did not look at the paperwork..ROFL!
well then goof, how'd you know it was from me? It could have been from that handler that was wanting to cheer for you on the Friday before the NOI :curtain:

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
Jodie, you are so awesome! I love the magnet!!! Who knew you could outdo the Titan Fan Club pins that were all the rage at last years NOI!

:dblthumb2:dblthumb2

1 - 9 of 9 Posts