Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,079 Posts
It's very pretty......what are you using to make those if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Laurie,

I'm using Scrapblog (www.scrapblog.com). I had to go back and make a few changes. I then uploaded this one to photobucket and added a bit of animation. I used to use Blingee to animate, but I didn't want the Blingee to show up in the image. Photobucket doesn't have many animation choices.

I'm just learning. Traz gave me a tip or two and it really makes a huge difference. If only I were not Photoshop Challenged. I'm thinking of asking my employer if I can pay for a class on my own. We have classes right on campus.

I'm sorry...I forgot to say Thank you!

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Hope you like it Mylissyk!

You need to resize this. I can also add names, but I couldn't remember who is who...I can add your rescue groups name too if you'd like. And, because it's a winter scene (I think it's Robbie who motivated me to go winter) I will make you another in the spring...

·
Premium Member
18,595 Posts
That's actually Lilah in snow, and Robbie by the green wall. I would love their names on it.

I really love it Kimm! Thank you so much.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
How did you get the size of your scrap blog so nice like that? Mine turned out tiny and I just can't seem to get it bigger.

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)

If anyone is looking to make signatures I would suggest giving Scrapblog a try. It's awesome and it's pretty easy. Just push all of the buttons and you will be able to create a sig you love...

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you! I think I'm not feeling very creative today. I had to think really, really hard.​

Here is one I made for Rebecca. I really need a secret password so I can load these on the forum for people. They get stuck at this part sometimes.

·
est.1989
4,374 Posts
Thank you! I think I'm not feeling very creative today. I had to think really, really hard.​

Here is one I made for Rebecca. I really need a secret password so I can load these on the forum for people. They get stuck at this part sometimes.

Hey my new one loaded 1st try today!!!!!!!! lol...another great siggy courtesy of Kim!

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Look at Traz's new signature! OMG, it's awesome! She's the greatest and she should be paid for Signatures! Holy Smokes!!!

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
I love the snap one too!

chip looks so intent massaging Shadow. she is sure making sure gets just the right spot.:p:

wilson's is nice and I love the little blue flowers.

and mine is really pretty and I love the "quilty" looking flowers.

You do nice work and are very sweet to help me and others out.
thanks!

·
est.1989
4,374 Posts
I think all the siggy's of late are outstanding!!!!!!I wish i had such talent and HIGH SPEED!!!!! lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts