Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How time flies, but our not-so-little Tessie celebrates her first birthday tomorrow. It's been a remarkable adventure, and she's been a consistent bright spot in what hasn't been the easiest year ever.

Thanks to everyone on GRF for the advice and counsel and support and concern and friendship.
We couldn't have done it without you.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
Happy Birthday Tess!

·
Griff's a Muffin Thief!
3,165 Posts
A year already? But.. but.. she's just a puppy! :doh: It goes waay too fast! It all gets better from here! Griff just turned 3 and he's nearly perfect! :p:

·
Tucker - Tanner - Cooper
1,624 Posts
Happy Birthday !

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually, tomorrow is her birthday. But, yeah, time flies.

Now that she's a big dog, I think she's going to have to start pulling her weight.

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
WOW a year already!!!
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Happy Birthday Tessie!!!

I hope you have a fun filled day tomorrow. A birthday picutre of the beauty sounds like a good idea.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Happy Birthday Tessie. I bet she gets a birthday cake and lots of presents. Welcome to the big girl club now.

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
Wow, that year certainly flew by. Tessie and my Finn will both celebrate birthdays tomorrow, but Finn is all grown up at seven. Enjoy that sweet pup's continuing puppyhood:)

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Happy Birthday Tess!! You are so CUTE!! I know you will have a wonderful day tomorrow, and hopefully...Mom will have some pictures to share with all of us! :)

·
Premium Member
16,438 Posts
Happy Birthday, Miss Tessie!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts