Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Kristy
9,916 Posts
Oh my gosh..... that is enough to melt my heart... Are you head over heels for your little girl, or what ? Thanks for doing such a good job posting her baby photos, it's so much fun to see, and it's helping me realize that I will love my new puppy every bit as much as the dogs who came before him, and it will happen pretty quickly. So much to look forward to :)

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She sure is a sweetheart! But she's also got a mind of her own: I thought I'd be smart and just take her out every half hour this first week, to reduce the amount of incidents...I even managed to get her to understand "hurry", which I thought was pretty good. As of yesterday my half hour doesn't work any more: if she doesn't need to go, she takes the lead in her mouth and starts walking back to the back door. No stopping her, then! But on the whole, she's is pretty good puppy!

·
love my goofy goldens
2,431 Posts
So cute! How do you get anything done - I'd just want to cuddle and coo all day!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
That is about the cutest little puppy picture I have seen in a long time. Such a sweet little girl.

·
Registered
263 Posts
That is a fantastic picture!!!! You should frame that one...it's TOO sweet! :) OMG, i have to look at it again...i HAVE too...she's so adorable, i cant stop staring!

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My 15 year old son actually took it. He is very pleased that everyone on the Forum is so nice about it! Tess has become his favorite subject!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts