Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought Tess an antler and boy, was she happy! She chewed and chewed, and in the end fell asleep with the stick still in her mouth. Not a scratch on it, as far as I can see!

Attachments

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
So cute!! :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
I so need to find Finn one of those. We are going through a bully stick each day (I buy the 12 inch and throw them away at about 3-4 inches for fear of him choking) and at $2.25 each and the agony of him not having something hard to chew on is tremendous. Regardless, she is so sweet....

·
Registered
304 Posts
So cute!! Bear has had his antler for a couple of weeks now & has barely made a small ground down area. I ordered the XL and it was 2 with the big part that was attached to the deer head & has marrow in it....we cut it in half & he has two now - has managed to get a bit of the marrow out but not much. So, for those of you who are reluctant to order due to cost....believe me, they're worth it!! And, if you order the XL like us, you get two for $21 instead of paying $15 each for the large size. Hubby who freaked at the cost originally now says "bear is getting his money's worth!"

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
That is a really cute picture of Tess.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts