Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pictures of Teddy playing in the back yard. He is 19 weeks old and really starting to get bigger now! :)

·
Missing Molly
1,524 Posts
Teddy is gorgeous. His smile is infectious. I like the shot where he looks like he is laughing.
That's what I was going to say too. The third shot down he totally looks like he's laughing! How adorable. Thank you for sharing these.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
What a lovely handsome pup!! I'm always amazed at just how quickly they grow from tiny babies into mini dogs almost overnight...

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Teddy is such a happy cute little guy!!! That laughing picture just made me smile.

·
Bailey and Riley
1,454 Posts
Teddy is such a handsome youngster. I love that third pic...laughing. What a lovable character! :)

~Jackie

·
Winchestersonfieldville
1,328 Posts
He's so handsome! Winchester just turned 18 weeks on Thursday. It's amazing how fast they grow up, isn't it?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
HIS NAME FITS HIS FACE PERFECT. You just want to hug him and take him with you. SOOOOOOOO Cute. I love his face.
:--heart:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What a cutie!!! Teddy is beautiful and he sure is getting big! Take LOTS of pictures because he wont be a puppy for long!

I take so many pictures and it still never feels like enough! I wish I could capture it all. :)

·
Retriever Rookie
31 Posts
he looks so happy! beautiful pup!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts