Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After nearly a year of learning from this site, deciding on a breeder, and waiting I am so glad to say we have our first Golden!

We picked up Teddy having never met him or seen his photo prior (we had seen his parents). It was love at first sight.

It was no easy task to get him to stay still for the photo below. Can you tell he's trying to mouth the frame?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator Leader
45,394 Posts
Congratulations! Teddy is so cute, looking forward to seeing lots of pictures of him as he grows.

***I moved your thread into the Puppy up to 1 year section so you won't have to create another thread to post updates.

·
Super Moderator
17,114 Posts
Huge congratulations, Teddy is absolutely gorgeous, I'd just love to cuddle him!!.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Teddy is precious...and already has his own instagram page! Impressive!
Enjoy every minute...even the challenging ones! It does go by fast!

·
Registered
250 Posts
I absolutely love your introduction of, Teddy. What a cutie! What a great shot of him biting on his introduction sign. So darn cute! :smile2:

Enjoy and keep those photos coming.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
He's adorable. Welcome to you both. Btw, I have a Teddy also.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Total cutie! I would love to pet that fuzzy guy.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks all! And thanks for moving this thread. We will enjoy puppyhoood while it lasts and try to share some smiles with more Teddy photos.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Some more Teddy pics from 8 weeks old. His face is taking shape - I feel the car picture shows a glimpse of 'future Teddy'.

He is a people-focused and confident young guy. We went to a friends' house on a small lake and he waded right in, up to his shoulders (the muddy pic below). It's going to be hard to be back at work next week!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Teddy is a very adorable fellow..i love your pictures and look forward to seeing more as he grows. Enjoy the puppy days; they go fast.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Teddy is such a cutie! He will definitely grow up to be a handsome dog! Here are photos of my Teddy! 4 months old on August 9th!

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
4 month old Teddy is a cutie, he's got a great face.

Thanks also for the warm hello from Lincoln & Bear. They look like they'd stay put to snuggle for more than 5 seconds.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts