Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Hudson's girl
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughter wakes up at the crack of dawn. She drags various toys into our room and plays very quietly until we wake up. I woke up to this today and almost cried. Hudson was a fine companion who politely waited until Melissa told him to take his cookie. She put lots of "sugar" in his tea and gave it to him. I'm so glad my camera was out because of Christmas.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
So sweet! What a good boy to wait for his cookie! And look at that face! He is so handsome!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Glad you had the camera handy, those pictures are too cute! What a lovely hostess your daughter makes, and Hudson is a very polite tea party guest.

·
Registered
401 Posts
What a good boy! I don't know if Scotty would wait for my granddaughter to tell him that he could have his cookie. I know Sully would have put her head on the cookie to make sure that no one else took it.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Those are some of the sweetest pictures. I can see why you could cry. So proud of Hudson being a good tea party boy.

·
Goldens Rule in SW PA!
2,127 Posts
Sweet photos.

I hafta agree--Jordie would've eaten the tea set already--then looked around for seconds....

Thanks for sharing.

SJ

1 - 12 of 12 Posts