Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! Was hoping to get some unbiased insight on the personality/temperament of Tangleloft goldens from Lindsay in Sturbridge, MA. Her dogs are so beautiful and she seems extremely responsive and knowledgeable and we are fairly certain we want to join her waiting list but wanted to see if we could get some input as far as the dogs personalities.

Thanks in advance for any insight you have - feel free to include pictures of your beautiful pups and melt our hearts

·
Super Moderator
971 Posts
Tangeloft has gorgeous dogs. I have gone over their site and looked at their dogs to verify clearances. While I don't have personal experience with them, they look good!

·
Registered
7,634 Posts
You're in good hands with Lindsay. She grew up herself in an ethical breeding program and will be a wonderful resource for you when you take pup home.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a Tangeloft pup (shown here at 10 months)! We were very careful selecting a breeder who did all the appropriate clearances and were active showing their dogs. My dog is a year old now and is very sweet and snuggly. She loves to swim and play, but has always been willing to take longgg naps in the house while I work all day. We've met two other Tangeloft dogs who are older and they too seem to be very friendly and polite dogs who love affection.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am picking up my puppy from Tangleloft at the end of August, after joining the wait list a year ago. I had researched breeders in New England extensively (including on this forum) and heard great things. Lindsay has been very responsive, thorough and helpful and I am looking forward to bringing the little one home. I will post pics once I bring her home.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I too have a Tangleloft dog and he is amazing. Lindsay has always answered my questions, and we have kept in contact 5 years later. I get compliments wherever I go with Koda, he has an incredible temperament, and he was like that from day 1. I too, am hoping to add to our family this year with another from her :) I wouldn't go anywhere else.
IMG_9541.jpeg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts