Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Old Gold is the Best Gold
18,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GOLDEN RETRIEVER MIX 10 YRS PLAYFULL-FREE (CLEARWATER)
Date: 2009-10-08, 8:39PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Free Golder Retriever Dog, please see her note below:
Hi, ruff, ruff, my name is Cheetoo and I need a good home to move to. I am a Female Golder Retriever mix, mostly retriever about 10 years old who's Daddy is unable to care for me anymore due to health reasons. I am a very playfull doggie who love attention and plays with toys and I still do neat tricks. I really love to go for walks, in fact, I would like to go for many walks because my Daddy spoiled me and fed me too much, ya, I am a little over weight, but that doesn't stop me, I will still run in the yard and go for a long walks. I am very well house broken and very obedient and I love cats, so if you have a cat, I will be a good friend.
I can't wait to move into my new home, so please send an e-mail to the address below if you are interested. Oh ya, I forgot to tell you, I have all my current shots and all that good stuff, I have not missed an anual appointment with my Vet.
Thank you for reading about me.

Please email interests to [email protected]

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

image 1412962338-0

Attachments

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Jenna and Aus

Jenna

Did you email the Daddy and tell him to contact the Golden Ret. Rescues in Florida.

I wonder what will happen to this poor baby if she doesn't find a home.

·
18,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am going to email him. If she's still available and anyone can take her, or foster her, I'll pull her and take her up or down a few hours. She's healthy and current on everything, and spayed.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Jenna and Kimm

Jenna: You are the best let us know what happens.

Kimm: How did you get the cute signature you have.
mine of SMOOCH IS WAY TOO BIG!!!

·
18,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My husband said I can foster until a rescue has room for her! I emailed and let them know I can get her any time! I'll keep you posted!

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Jenna

Jenna

Tell your Husband I think he is the Best!!

Please let us know what happens!!

Is Emerald Coast Golden Ret. Rescue anywhere near you. I met the nicest gal there online one time. she said if I ever needed help to contact her, but I can't remember her name.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts